What is not to love about the fourth? Freedom, Fun, AND Food! Today did not let us down. We started out with the Rexburg Parade, which was AWESOME because Kai really enjoyed looking at all of the trucks and PEOPLE! And we ended the day with a fun bbq, and fireworks. At around 11:00pm Logan and I went out to our back yard and sat together watching fireworks put on by...everyone and their dog, and it was so awesome and so romantic and SO FREE!!!

On a more serious note PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for my Nephew Everett. His open heart surgery was moved to tomorrow July 5th and we just love him so much! He is a tough little boy and we hope to have everything go well and the recovery to go quickly as well! We love you Baby Ev!!
Ash, I just love your face. Kai is getting so big. He is a good mix of you guys, and he has his dad's dark skin...lucky! I have been praying for baby Everett. Thank you for your amazing attitude after all you have been through..you are such an example to me. "Hello...." imagine me saying this in our special voice :)love you
ReplyDeleteHi Ashleigh-
ReplyDeleteI want to send Heather a card and was wondering if you can give me her address--I assume she is at your parent's house right now. If you could email me that would be great marcellecalder@gmail.com.
We are definitely praying for little Everett.
Love, Marcelle