Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT!!!

In our new apartment (which we still LOVE) we get free air conditioning. To say Logan is obsessed is an understatement....we have a 66 degree house 24/7. Well, the last few days Logan has been working nights and while he is working the air goes OFF giving my legs a break from the goose bumps. UNFORTUNATELY sometimes I forget to turn it back on.

It got so HOT in fact that when I did my nightly check of Kai before bed, this is what I found. He took off his new summer jammies and exchanged it for his birthday suit!!! Doesn't he look so peaceful and cute?? and look at his growing chunker thighs... I WUV HIM!

With Daddy home, and the AIR running..Kai is one happy boy!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post/ picture so much. I wish we could have the cooler on like that, but then again I am like you and would secretly turn it off when I was getting to cold. Kai is so cute..I love his little grin in this picture. I miss the heck out of you! Hope everything is going well. My prayers are always with you. Love you ash. P.s. do you remember that time when you hung your head over our bunk bed and made the "grudge" sound and I screamed...good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, what a cute little guy! Smart too, he already knows how to problem solve!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider yourself lucky that you have AC! It seems like the summer hasn't gotten cool enough in the evening (not like previous summers at least) but it is just bearable. Kai is so cute! At least he is doing that at home and not in public :)

    ReplyDelete