Monday, November 28, 2011

Dropping like flies...

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST WEEK EVER! But before I get to that let me tell you of happy things...

My Brother Chase was able to come visit us, so friday Logan went to pick him up in UT and look what they brought me back...lets just say it was HEAVEN! Thanks love!

KAI LOVES CHASE, he pretty much stalks him from the moment he wakes up and I really love to watch it!

I kinda like him too :)

hmmmmm.... not sure how much I endorse this photo!

A few days later Kai was lucky enough to have his Oma and Aunt Felicity come visit from cali, and like usual they came bearing gifts! Kai LOVED HIS DRUM SET! Thanks Campos family!!!

And he also loved all the extra love and attention! and Mommy and Daddy enjoyed the break~


NOW...CUE THE AWFUL SOUNDING MUSIC....THIS IS WHERE THIS POST GOES DARK!!!!

Tuesday we went out to lunch with the whole family...on the way home Kai threw it ALL UP and much much more. But by that night he seemed to have passed the worst of it, which made us believe it was food poisoning.

Tuesday night, Chase came home from a friends house and complained that he didn't feel well, the next day he spent most of his time in the bathroom... and it still hasn't stopped!!!

Wednesday morning Logan started to feel "IFFY" and soon after took turns with Chase in our VERY tiny bathroom :) He had to work, on Thanksgiving, even with the flu, and finally started feeling a lot more normal today!!

Thursday= A not so happy Thanksgiving. Since Logan's Mom and sister were here we wanted to still act like things were normal..after a long day of cooking and not a lot of eating, I started to feel awful and....yes, you guessed began sharing with the boys, I got a mixture of Kai's flu and the boys...YUCK! (do you like how there are no pics of me? not a pretty sight!) Unfortunately I found out that poor Felicity also started the flu that night...poor girl couldn't run from this bug!

Friday Morning I was starting to feel contractions and MASSIVE cramping and with liquids coming out of EVERYWHERE (sorry to be so gross) we quickly went to the hospital. I LOVE DOCTORS. We were not only able to hear our baby and know everything was good with it, but we were able to fill me back up with liquids and pain pills and bring this pregnant body semi back to normal....and then I was able to share the wealth of pills with my sick family :)

Friday evening Lori began the flu, after a long long night of sickness she drove the 12 hour drive back to Cali, what a nasty trip! Although we know this wasn't the trip she expected, we were very thankful for all of her help!

I TOLD YOU IT WAS BAD!!!

SO NOW....I BEG BEG BEG AND PLEAD FOR EVERYONE TO FORGET ABOUT THANKSGIVING AND LOOK ON TO A VERY MERRY (HEALTHY) CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

  1. No bueno! That sounds like a copy of what happened to us last Thanksgiving, and it was terrible and I am sad to say that I'm glad it didn't happen to us again this year, thanks for taking one for the team. haha, but really I hope you are all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible for a flu to come through the telephone line? Guess what I woke up to this morning? I'm now laying on the couch in my robe, with my warmie blanket! Hope it doesn't last long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOOO sad!!! oh my goodness, I feel so bad for you guys. The flu is the worst!! And on thanksgiving?! horrible! I hope Christmas will be 100x better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so sorry you went through this, I read your post the other day and felt so bad for you, then we started the same thing this week! I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope your feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete