Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sledding in the 'burg

We woke up to snow this morning, which I surprisingly wasn't sad for because I have a little boy who LOVES to play in it. After a quick Walmart trip for snow pants we were ready to explore the SNOW!

Dadda and Kai were having soo much fun, while Mom sat back and enjoyed the show!

What a sweet face! He couldn't stop smiling...although it was FREEZING he refused to wear his gloves..silly boy!

Oh Gosh, I just can't get enough of those smiles!






And this is what happens when its time to come inside...yeah, not so happy now, but we had A GREAT TIME PLAYING!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kaylee also LOVES the snow! She couldn't wait to get out in it today. :) Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think they would just say "hey thanks mom for letting me play outside", oh well one day...right? Looks like you are going to have a fun winter with that little boy!

    ReplyDelete