I can't even express how much those little heart beats mean to me. Each appointment, my fears return and thankfully I am met with a simple but magnificent sound. I LOVE MY DR, and today he just talked to me about what a blessing babies were and how awesome it is for the cycle to work correctly. I can't agree more! Through all the sickness and exhaustion I am so thankful to fully realize just how special it is to have this sweet baby growing inside.
I am so thankful to have experienced the last two miscarriages (something I could not say until recently). I have learned so much about myself, my sweet husband and the blessings each child (born or not) can bring to our lives.
Today we were able to schedule the BIG GENDER REVEAL and I can't be more excited! We will find out DEC 6th which seems so soon (I am not complaining though!). Logan still thinks girl and I think boy...we will know soon enough!!
And of course...a shout out to this little rascal!!
When Kai does something bad or doesn't want his diaper changed, he thinks covering his eyes makes him invisible..I think its pretty dang cute!
Happy FRIDAY everyone, ENJOY THE SNOW!!!
You look gorgeous!!!!Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing pregnant person, you only get a bump right out front but the rest of you looks just like normal! I agree with Melanie, you do look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you all at Christmas, can't wait to see all the funny faces Kai pulls! I love to be entertained!
SO excited for you! Didnt even know until Now! You make the most ADORABLE pregnant little lady! i love it. CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! You look great! Im so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love the belly, you hottt mama! And what if I have no snow to enjoy? I will enjoy my rain instead.
ReplyDeleteYou look great. Adorable, little belly! I can't wait to find out what you're having! We need to get together soon.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations:) I say girl and you name her Kaci...:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting!!! I loved hearing the heart beat, but I bet you have a greater sense of the miracle. We are so happy for you guys and I think Kai would absolutely love a little brother...but then again, baby girls have something so sweet about them. So I don't know which is better :) I will be excited to hear!
ReplyDelete