Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas in Cali photo-DUMP

We were SO excited to be able to go home for Christmas...it seems California NEVER lets us down for a good time. Unfortunately I am failing at getting these in order..there was just too much fun to narrow it down.

Thanks to my brother Jordan we were able to take Family pictures and we are SO happy that it turned out. Our little boy is growing up!!

Christmas morning was SO MUCH FUN! I love having these sweet kids to share traditions with, they were feeling the Christmas Spirit and SO WERE WE!

Kai and Cousin Talmage had fun sharing their loot!

We caught a little sneaker :)

Our sweet sister Felicity is getting SOO BIG and SO adorable!

I LOVE HIM!

Kai had such a good day with all the family, he loves all the attention!

Me N' my Dad...isn't he cute?!?

Talmage got trains from Santa and he was SOO excited!

I love my sweet nephew Everett. He is 6 months old and just about to have his 2nd open heart surgery. I am not lying when I say he is THE HAPPIEST baby I have ever met. We love you baby Ev!!

Now for icing on the cake...my sweet husband surprised me with this camera for Christmas. I am not gonna lie, I cried. I think I made excuses to take all these pics just to try out all the features. Thank you love, IM OBSESSED!!

Although I am always sad when the Christmas season ends, I could not have asked for a better one.

New Years here we COME!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Ashleigh, you look so pretty. Love the family picture. So exciting that you got that new camera! Good job, Logan! :) We need to hang out...ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new camera to take all those photos of your sweet little girl coming your way and her adorable big brother! My in laws got me a video camera so when our little one comes in July we will be ready to film every moment :) Hope u have a lovely new year!

    ReplyDelete