With a New Year comes a new semester and I honestly have really enjoyed it so far. It was a really hard transition to have Logan gone so much, but we are so grateful to have him in school as well as working in a new job, which he really likes.
This CHANGE has also given me SO much time with my little boy...and although you constantly hear me say how crazy he is (which hasn't changed) we have been having SO MUCH fun together.
So here is a quick Rexburg picture update:

Movie time with Kai's Monkeys and a cookie...he has the life!

Our weather has been SUPER mild in Rexburg and I am LOVING IT!

Everything is a ladder for my BIG boy, he is such a character and keeps me laughing all day!

23 weeks and feeling really good. I LOVE feeling Avery move, she is so strong now and I love sharing that special time with Logan. I had my Dr appointment today and things are looking really great with our little girl, she's small and spunky :) We just love her A TON! Kai also loves his sister already, he continues to play "peek-a-boo" with my belly and yells "Hi, A-vy"...it seriously melts my heart.
WELL...thats life for now. WE R LOVIN IT!!
It makes me so mad that I can't be as cute as you are when I'm pregnant! Your face is sooo skinny still, mine would have already been all puffy. And dang-it I love that shirt Ashleigh! So cute. I miss you guys. Like a lot. Hopefully we'll see you soon!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures and you look great! We need to get together!! And eat treats :)
ReplyDeleteI love that little guy, I have a feeling that he is going to be a great "handy man" some day, he has the curiosity to figure out everything! I love to see the look on his face when he's figuring out something!
ReplyDeletehahaha, I can't believe he had another run in with his head resulting in the hospital!! I just love him. And you look so cute! I was glad I got to see you even though it was just for a brief moment. I just love you!!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you guys living in Rexburg? I didn't even recognize the pic! Kai is super cute! Glad things are well with the pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteUm holy cow! I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats. I'm seriously so excited for you. Especially since it's a girl ;) I'm sure you are making lots of bows. haha. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteyou look SO cute preggo :] miss you tons.
ReplyDelete