Sunday, December 4, 2011

FINAL GUESSES!!!

It's been SO much fun living without the flu! I seriously appreciate our healthy bodies so much more after such a nasty bug! Things are going well here, nothing much, but I'm ok with that!
Kai continues to crack us up with his spunk and CONSTANT energy!!

WE LOVE visiting Dadda at work, Kai thinks he runs that place!

FINAL GUESSES....
Everyone (in our extended family) thinks girl...EXCEPT my Grandpa and I. If you are one who thinks its fun to guess, like I do, then please leave your guesses and we will know SOO SOON :)

10 comments:

  1. I dislike guessing because I don't want to get it wrong BUT I have to say...you look so cute! You are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! You're gorgeous. I can't wait to find out what you're having!! Fingers are crossed for a little girl. :) But if it's another adorable little boy...that'll do to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just think it would be SO FUN if you had a girl...so that is what my guess is! Miss your adorable little family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so great, you are beautiful!! I will say another little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am putting my vote in for a boy. but KNOW you will have fun with either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it is another boy! Kai would love tromping around the place showing the little guy how its all done ...but he will figure out how to be soft and sweet with a little girl if I'm wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, Girl, Girl! That has been my guess with everyone of my grandsons! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking it's a boy but hoping for a girl for your mother's sake. ;) either way the baby will be loved to pieces.

    ReplyDelete