...Kai has arrived!!
Do you remember a few short months ago where little Kai ran into a wall? Do you remember how we had to go to the hospital? Do you remember how we had to get stitches?....
Well here we are a few months later and experiencing pretty much the same thing...just on the other side of the head :( Kai decided it would be fun to pull things off the counter onto his head...sounds fun right? Yeah, not so much!
This little guy is going to give you some of the best stories to relive when you are older! Maybe his little sister will persuade him to stay away from hospitals! :)
ReplyDeleteHow long has he been sleeping in a toddler bed? I'm terrified to even try something different. Tagg loves his crib. Does he actually stay in the bed? I know Taggart would just get out and come out of his room.
ReplyDeleteDear Kai- You are adorable...but please don't teach these particular tricks to Kohen when you two finally get together.
ReplyDeleteKohen's Mommy! :)
Ps- I hope the stitches didn't hurt too bad~poor guy!