This weekend my brother Jordan and his girlfriend Madelyne came for a day visit and we had such a great time! Not only did we get a little family time but Kai LOVED getting the extra hugs and kisses.

Beautiful Temple with a goofy child!

This was a "Mom" picture. My Mom always made sure we took pictures by the signs from wherever we were...so I tried (just for you Mom!!).

An intense game of GOLF, or at least Logan thought so...he was in it for the win...but Madelyne creamed us!

NO EXPLANATION...our family makes me laugh!

How can we have an awesome day without HOT FUDGE SUNDAES...yum, ESPECIALLY after an awful Saints game!!

We were so so so sad to see these two go, but SO thankful that we were able to spend the day with them. (YES, those r oreo cookies in his mouth right before bed...THANKS A LOT uncle j)
So cute! Wish I was there to eat sundaes and spoil Kai-Kai. Love yous.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! I wish I could have been there too!
ReplyDeleteNice to see you last week on campus! Love reading your blog, glad you guys are doing well!
ReplyDelete