Logan is busy with school and work but really LOVES his new job and has been doing Awesome with school. Although I am sure its been stressful, he tries hard to come home and give us some attention as well. We both miss him a lot while he's gone and wait at the window for him to come home (literally)!!!
27 week update: Little Avery is quite the mover...she loves to kick and jab my ribs and bladder, which as uncomfortable as it is, I can NEVER get sick of that feeling. I am already noticing my feet swelling, which didn't happen until after Kai was born and I have very frequent braxton hicks, but atleast it shows me that things are working :) I have gained 9 lbs so far but with my new appetite (24/7 hunger) I am sure more lbs are quickly approaching. Kai and I still love our walks and I am REALLY trying to keep up with it, although its hard to find the energy. Besides the aches I really just love this part of pregnancy, no more sickness and lots of fun preparations!!!
Oh Kai...where do I start?! Kai and I have had A TON of bonding time lately and it has (on most days) been a lot of fun. We play in the snow a lot....lets be honest....Kai plays and Mommy watches, and stays dry :) His attitude is EVER growing, which is difficult but thankfully a little time out does the trick. He is goofier than ever and has been learning so many new words. We have to be careful because he is our little word copier! Kai as usual loves to run, jump and climb....and i think thats how he keeps his figure. We pretty much just love him to pieces, and have learned a lot from his crazy personality....and I know each day he will surprise us with more lessons :)
Ok ignore my nasty scream...Kai loves when he thinks something is wrong OR frustrating...imagine that :) So when I scream and act like "my phone isn't working" or I'm annoyed, he can't stop laughing. I would do anything for these giggles!
I would do anything for those giggles as well! What a sweet baby! That video is going to be my new obsession - I can't wait to show everyone!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....his smile in those pictures just make me melt and that video!! So so so darn cute!!! Felicity and I love it!!! and we love it over and over and over again. :)
ReplyDeleteKai is so adorable and you are so cute pregnant :) I remember when you were pregnant with Kai and loved reading all the posts of what your students would say to/about you.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
LOVE the video :) Kai has such personality! And you look great! Those walks must be keeping you fit- wish I had the motivation to go walking out there in the cold, lol. By the way we need to get our boys together to play!
ReplyDelete