Thursday, March 29, 2012

~I Love to see the Temple~

I have been lucky enough to go to the temple a lot this week (thanks to a husband who will watch the munchkin) and I cannot even express how thankful I am for a Heavenly Father who knows me so well and knows just how to touch my heart.

I am at "that" point of pregnancy where you are so close that you begin to think of how hard it will be to do all of the everyday things afterwards, and so I waddle my way there and really love every little second. I am so thankful for all the sweet women who love to help this round woman :) and for a beautiful temple right down the street!

P.S. the Rexburg Temple is beautiful but these are the BEAUTIFUL pictures my talented husband took while we were in Utah last weekend. WAY TO GO LOG!!




3 comments:

  1. Gosh Logan, these pictures are amazing! You keep posting pictures like that, and you might find yourself a very busy man taking pictures for people!!

    Ash, so glad that you have been able to go to the beautiful Rexburg Temple! Bless those sweet temple workers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that camera was good for something!! Haha, nice pictures Logan! That's talent right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...those are really great pics...man of many talents!! So glad you've been able to enjoy the sweet spirit at the Temple. Love you!

    ReplyDelete