Tuesday, March 13, 2012

These r a few of my favorite things....

I love my patient husband! Not only can he smile through moments like this, but he can take care of a whiny wife as well. We love you Dad!

I love my little comedian. My Mom calls Kai the little parrot because he will literally mimic anything you say...which helps us to be EXTRA careful! He is growing up each day, and it makes me sad, but I'm loving that he understands more what I am saying....UNFORTUNATELY that does not mean he listens :)

I have loved the weather lately...I heard we have storms to come so we are trying to take in EVERY beautiful moment we can!

I love Girly things!! Not only have I been a hair flower making freak, but I just recently made Avery her carseat cover...it's one of my favorite projects because it is SO easy but you feel so productive once you're done :)

Oh and of course I couldn't forget about my favorite foods. PIZZA, Goldfish crackers, cake, cookies, fruit, juice....pretty much if it is food I am TOTALLY all over it...which is a huge difference from Kai's pregnancy! I LOVE TO EAT!!!

I am sure there r more favorites...but thats it for now...how in the world can I top pizza? I don't think I can...so I'm not gonna try!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE all your favorite things!! By the way, Logan is looking really great! What an awesome smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the carseat cover. I love the material. Can't wait for your little girl to arrive. :) Love the pic of Kai and Logan. Funny and cute. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make a carseat cover too! Send me the instructions please :) Looks so cute! Awesome job u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My choice of food is pizza too!!! Poor Abe has to eat it just about 4 nights a week haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute and talented!!! Love the car seat cover (and of course all those flower clips you made were super cute too). Avery is going to be the prettiest little princess! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh geez...I think I need to see you soon! Miss you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete