Sunday, March 4, 2012

" UR LOOKIN LARGE!"

Oh gosh you guys...I have been completely avoiding pregnancy pics these last few weeks because I just feel so dang big and don't exactly feel picture ready. And to make matters worse, everyone around me feels the same. Logan's comment to me today says it all, "Man Ash, you're looking LARGE!!" Yep thats right...I am officially at the stage where everyone and their dog asks me when I am due or comments on how low I am getting :)


So here I am...31 weeks and feeling like a LARGE playground! Now that I can no longer work out I am getting better control of those scary contractions, but I'm darn sure that is not helping my BIG status :)


Thank you Kai, for directing eyes towards your sweet face! And thank you Avery for making others feel good about their tummy's :)

7 comments:

  1. Pa-lease my hermanita. You look FABULOUS!!! And I'm pretty sure you haven't gained one second anywhere except for your tummy. You are one hott pregnant lady.

    And ps--Kai is a doll and Logan is a punk ;)

    PS again--T's comments after looking at the pictures, "Wow! She's about to have a baby!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, no joke! Plus Kai is adorable and we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you don't look huge, and it is all tummy! Lucky....I gain everywhere I would trade your "hugeness" for mine in a heartbeat! PS I am soooo excited that you guys are having a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so NOT large!!! It's totally sweet, wish I could be there, take that back, wish you could be here and I could rub that baby belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashleigh, you look absolutely beautiful! I'm not even saying that because you're my friend and I love you. I'm being completely honest. You are glowing! And of course Kai is as funny as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are a super cute preggo girl! All our front but that means it goes away faster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah you look amazing and ALL baby. Seriously I hope I look as good as you the next time I'm prego. Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete