Monday, September 3, 2012

BFF

Talmage and Kai are the best of friends.

I really could not have asked for them to have a better relationship.

They are happy together, silly together, funny together and even naughty together...and I love EVERY second of it!

Holding hands down the road..presh!

 I love their faces!  Morning cartoons are the best...even Uncle Jim got in on the action :)

 This is what happens when you tell 2-3 year olds to cheese..hahaha!

 Goofy boys!

 Kai insisted on pushing his cousin down the street.  Poor Talmage didn't know what he was getting himself into!

 3 dirty boys in one bath= So much splashing and SO MUCH fun!

 Talmage still loves to comfort his cousin...even if they are both big boys.

 I LOOOOOOVE THESE BOYS!

Best Friends Forever....and onto Eternity....How lucky is that!

2 comments:

  1. um. cutest thing ever. i love your guts and im glad our boys are bff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo adorable! I love little people bff moments!!!!

    ReplyDelete