Sunday, September 2, 2012

The little Wiggy's come to town!

The Wiggy's are in town and I really couldn't be more stoked about it!  This was the first time they have been able to meet little Avery...and Kai SERIOUSLY couldn't wait to see Cousin Ev and T.

 Avery was sportin her Auntie shirt just for the occasion!

 The boys were so excited to see Ava girl.

 Wow do I love this boy!  My nephews are by far the cutest in the world...and Mr Everett makes the world sooooo much brighter!!

 Water is SO MUCH more fun with cousins :)


 Sister and I, soaking up the sun.

 Nuyo...heck yes!  We LOVED the frozen yogurt!

There really is NOTHING like family.  We have missed everyone soooo much and can't wait for all of the memories we will be making with our kids..

P.S. This is only one day of our fun :) Many more posts to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment