Saturday, September 22, 2012

Brick HOUSE baby!!!

After my Mom's amazing triathlon, we dropped off the kids, so we could have a night out on the town!

Most of you know that I have a HUGE issue leaving my children...like we seriously NEVER go on a date alone...BUT my awesome parents bought us tickets to see "The Commodores" and "Kool and the Gang"....and I really think it would be CRIME to pass that up!  We grew up hearing all of their music, and I am pretty sure Brick house has been a family theme song for my WHOLE life...to say it was AMAZING would be a total understatement...it was SO MUCH FUN...I know I am not old, but I haven't felt that young in a long time...we danced, sang, cheered and fell in love with the music all over again!



We came home to sleeping children and HUGE smiles on our faces!  Thanks Mom and Dad for such a fun memory!

2 comments: