What a week it was for the Tataipu household.
Sunday: Avery got the awful sinus flu. She was miserable.
Tuesday: Kai started throwing up. Poor boy! Hello, stomach flu!
Wednesday: My Dad got the stomach flu.
Thursday Morning: Avery got the stomach flu.
Thursday Night: I got the stomach flu.
Friday: Logan got the stomach flu.
Saturday: Recovery Day right? NO! Kai, Logan and I now have the sinus flu.
We are done. Like SO DONE!
So...How was your week?? Better than ours? I hope so!
Oh those pictures break my heart! I hope you guys feel better soon and that it stays away for a while!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I live in this house and those pictures still break my heart! Praying for a healthy family!!
ReplyDeleteWere we not JUST talking about how horrible it would be for our babies to be throwing up?? gosh girl...im so sorry. i cannot even imagine. that flu bug is HORRIBLE. i have been ditching it, and honestly freak out waiting for the day it hits our family. your pictures are so sad. get better t fam, because your kids are too cute to look/feel that miserable.
ReplyDeleteI had a bowl next to Ellie just like that. Poor Tataipus. When one of you gets sick, you all always seem to get sick! I feel so bad for you, get some rest and feel better. We love you!
ReplyDeleteOh Yuck! My week was not that bad :( Once you are all better we will come play again and make sure to not bring any germs to your house!!
ReplyDeleteSo SAD :( Glad everyone is starting to feel better!!
ReplyDelete