Well we are officially in Utah and OFFICIALLY have internet.
Is it sad that I REALLY missed my internet.
Anyway... time to catch up.
And there really is no better way to start than my nephews AWESOME cars party.
My sister planned the most amazing and well thought out party ever. Between bike racing, tire bean bag tossing and delicious snacks, it seriously was a blast! Words really can't describe how cool it was..so bring on the pictures!!!
These two are precious. I love them. Second children=best friends forever!
Cars never looked so cool!
We just got our Internet back up today also! Crazy how we miss it (can't live without it) when it's gone! Lol. Lots of blogging catch up to do! Awesome Party Heather threw! Looks so fun! The last pic is my favorite! I love you ladies!
ReplyDeleteHooray! You are back online! Loved remembering that way awesome party through your photos! Love you!
ReplyDeletei miss you. please move back to california. like, tomorrow.
ReplyDelete