Yep. You read that right.
WE ARE MOVING TO UTAH!
Didn't we just settle down in Cali?
Yes. Thanks for asking :)
BUT...Logan was given an awesome job offer in Utah at an I.T. company and we really could not pass it up.
Do you want crazier news?
He starts Monday! AHH!
The kids and I will stay in California until we find our home sweet home. (Hopefully sooner rather than later.)
Anyways, our emotions are mixed. We are SUPER thankful for the opportunity (we are still a little shocked that Logan received the offer) but we know we can grow with this company and that is such a blessing. But at the same time we are SUPER sad to be leaving our family...I cry just writing it...my family is my everything, I love them and will miss them more than I can even write.
Adult life has not come without struggles or bumps in the road but we are confident that God is watching and aware of our journey and we are so thankful for that.
i hear you being away from family. the good news is that logan has a GREAT job (no more NIGHT shifts!)....and its A LOT cheaper to fly out of SLC than San Antonio :) Congrats! Im so happy for you...and draper is SO CLOSE to my in-laws! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job! So exciting. What part of Utah will you be in? Good luck with the move. Being away from family is the hardest, I know first hand. Good thing you have an awesome hubby and two cute kiddos that are going with you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh hoorah! At least you will be close to J&M! Which part of Utah? Exciting--congrats to Logan!!
ReplyDeleteIf it helps, Draper is a lovely and beautiful part of Utah. (They have IKEA!!!) seriously, it's a really nice town and we go there often. And having a great job is such a blessing! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys!
ReplyDeletewhere in utah? we live in Lehi :)
ReplyDelete