This year Kai "got" the whole birthday thing.
He couldn't wait to wake up in the morning...and I couldn't either.
When I went to get him he was clapping his hands and was so excited to start the day.
Thank Heavens for our kind little boy who got so excited over all the dollar tree wonders :)
Our day was super busy...and we had so much fun!
Driving Daddy to work so we could have the car...but he had to bring some balloons with him.
Donuts by Daddy's work. Not worth the price...but Kai didn't care :)
Karate...
and then swim lessons.
Then my friend and I picked up our husbands from work and off we went to Chuck E. Cheese
Us adults were having WAY too much fun!
And just for fun here are a few of Kai's birthday questions (in the words of Kai)
-What's your favorite food? "uh, ownj juice"
-What's your favorite sport? "just da soccer ball"
-What's your favorite game? "Uh, angry birds game...no uh jumping games"
-What's your favorite book? "da Book of Mormon stories"
-What do you want to be when you grow up? "hmmm, uh Kai Kai gonna be Daddy"
-If you could be an animal what would you be? "Uh Kai Kai gonna be a Giraffe." Why? "Cause I'd eat da grass!"
-What are you good at? "uh I good at da pool." You're a good swimmer? "Yep, I is a good swimmer. That's right baby!"
-Who is the prettiest girl in the world? "MADDIE!" (Thanks a lot Kai :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment