Saturday, February 15, 2014

Be Mine

My heart was full this Valentines Day.

This year the day was all about my loves, big and small.
And I literally could not have enjoyed it more.
Actually, Kai says it best..
"That was the BEST Valentines Day EVER."






At the end of the day Kai said, "So is Valentines Day really over??"
I told him he is so lucky because he gets to tell me he loves me every day and treat sister and Daddy nice and that he can pretend it's always Valentines day. hahaha let's see if it works :)

1 comment:

  1. Usually when I read your blog I am on my phone and for whatever reason it won't let me comment. (Or maybe it does now but I got too lazy to keep trying). But every time I read them I feel sad we can't live closer. Kai and Kohen would be friends for sure! And then they could wear each other out with their busy little selves.

    ReplyDelete