Friday, February 7, 2014

Problem solved.

K:  Mommy I really want to go outside today.
Me: Honey we can't because we aren't dressed for the day.

(Runs to his room, comes back dressed and ready.)

K: Ok, I'm dressed now.  I'll be right back.

(Runs to Avery's room, comes back with a shirt, pants, cardigan and shoes.)

K: Here Mom, you let me hold Ellie and you get Avery dressed.

(I hand Ellie Over to Kai and get Avery dressed. Avery WAS SOOOO excited that Kai picked her outfit out..I am not even kidding!)

Me: Thank you Kai. But now Mommy has to get ready.
K: Ok.  Hey Avery, You want to learn my new bicycle on the ground trick?



Result:  We went outside.  We made it point two seconds before Kai decided that snow and freezing wind is not the best way to play outside....so back inside we went.  But on the bright side, we are all dressed :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey that is one good big brother in the making! Glad I found your blog :) -skylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hilarious! what a cute big brother! and love his little biking-thing! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...that is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bicycle on the ground! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously just went to look for the like button on your Mom's comment. :) They are both so cute Ash!!!

    ReplyDelete