I am kind of obsessed with having family close by.
I would be even more obsessed if it were all of my family...but I will dream of that another day.
It was the one thing I was missing in Idaho (besides a good meal :))
and I think it has been my favorite part about our transition to Utah.
Family!
I love that it was a Friday night, we had nothing going on (shocker) and we can call each other up and meet at a restaurant for dinner and play time after.
I love that my kids cheer for Uncle J and Aunt Maddie.
I love that we get to meet the new members of the family...the birdies!!
I love that when we leave, Kai cries in the car and I can say, "We will see them soon!"
I love hearing Avery say "Jodan"
I love being adult siblings...it makes life so fun!
Little animals kind of freak me out (although Jord did MAKE me hold them) but Logan was much more excited than I was...and NO there is not a pic of me holding them, mainly because I could barely open my eyes.
Maddie's brother Matthew is another one of Kai's favorites and is SO patient with Kai.
Where was Aver when all the fun was happening? Eating treats..and I would expect nothing less from her :)
Kai asked Jordan to play pretend Mario Kart. This kids imagination is my favorite new skill!
So, thank you McKee family for giving us a great Friday night and reminding us just how awesome family time can be!
It makes me so happy when you all get together. Even though we are far away, knowing that you can get together makes my heart melt with happiness!!
ReplyDelete