Family time is my favorite!!
This Saturday we decided to go to the New Aquarium right by Logan's work.
I had the great idea of being there before it opened that morning so that we could avoid the lines......and it just so happens EVERYONE else had the same idea :)
So overall I thought it was pretty cool. PRICEY, but cool.
Not all the animals had arrived yet, so we were given a bounce back pass.
2 for 1 is always my way to go!!
Kai LOVED it, especially the sharks. One came right up to the glass as Kai sat there and he screamed so loud that it made everyone laugh.
He acted like he was kidding...but I'm pretty sure he feared for his life :)
Avery LOVED the stairs (we could impress her for much cheaper)~
And the Mr and I really loved our first outing that didn't end in me getting sick :)
That looks like an awesome aquarium...so fun!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Is that new in town? So glad that you were able to get out and not feel sick!
ReplyDelete