Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spiritually Mushy


Today I looked at my husband and thought, "Gosh I love that man!"
For real..I kind of love everything about him.

Now you are probably thinking, "What did he do?...cleaning?...dinner?"
Although he does that and more, this wasn't it at all.

It may seem really silly and way too sappy but this man has completely changed my life.
He is constantly supporting me, loving me, and laughing with me.
Our marriage has been happy, really happy and I know that is because of our faith in families, our faith in love and our faith in God.

So what did it today?... As simple as it seems,
I sat and listened to my husband comment in a Church Mtg and thought,
"Gosh I love that man!"
So simple...but it changes my heart every time!
There is nothing more attractive to me than a man who loves God, Follows God and brings his family right along with him.
That faith supports our family and helps us to grow closer together.

I am thankful, so so thankful!!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I got spiritually mushy this weekend as I watched Logan baptize his little sister! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mushiness!! I agree, Logan is such a great guy. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried commenting on this when you first posted it...I was on my phone...it didn't work and it was a really great comment...haha. I just read it again to Felicity and almost started to cry. I completely agree and am so thankful that he has a wife that appreciates just how wonderful he is. A good man deserves a good wife and he definitely found the best! I hope Felicity grows up to find a good man like her brother and that she is just as amazing as her sister Ashleigh :)

    ReplyDelete