This year our anniversary was AMAZING!
and we owe ALL of that to my awesome brother and sister in law for offering to babysit and watching the kids for longer than we have ever been out before...did I say it was AMAZING?? cause it was!
My kids are very different.
All day long Avery cuddled and cried and worried about us leaving.
All day long Kai cheered and ran and asked why we hadn't left yet :)
Logan took me to an amazing dinner...like a once a year kind of dinner
and then we walked over to my best surprise EVER...
Logan found out that Noelle Pikus-Pace (from the Olympics and BEST example EVER!)
was going to be down town and he knew my obsession was out of this world...so off we went!
I was STOKED to not only see her and hug her and hold her HEAVY medal, but to tell her how much her example of faith, love and family meant to me. She's awesome!
Then we got to walk, eat dessert, talk, and act spontaneous without ONE scream, cry or tantrum!
It was exactly what we needed...
actually I can't help but think I want to do it again, like today :)
oh yay! that sounds so fun! and jealous you got to meet her! let us babysit sometime! i would die of happiness...like really. hahah! happy anniversary, you cuties!
ReplyDelete