We seriously had the best day EVER today.
Memorial day is always a big day in our household as we honor all the men and women in and out of our family who have fought for so much for us. ....And we also REALLY love having Daddy home :)
We started the day with a Memorial celebration at the cemetery, which was really great...
did I get emotional? Of course! I am so so thankful!
Kai and I then went to help the yw with our garden plot (he may just turn me into a gardener because he loves it so much).
The rest of the day was filled with splash pads, the park, an amazing bbq with friends, baseball and we ended with a refreshing swim in the pool.
I am now officially exhausted...but the happy kind of exhausted.

How sweet! Love all your pictures, especially love little sister with those glasses on! Your day sounds like it was perfect!
ReplyDelete