Saturday, May 24, 2014

My smart phone has made me.......

LAZY!!!
For my birthday this year my sweet Mom and husband got me my first smart phone.
For the first few days I didn't use it much because I was so overwhelmed...
...FAST FOWARD 2 WEEKS..
1. I never bring my camera anywhere.
2. I never have to worry if I forgot my shopping list at home.
3.  Hmm I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow?  I can tell you :)
4.  I never have to map out my runs to see the distance and now I can even tell you how many steps I took.

So anyways...I am loving it...but I am lazy.
Because I am lazy, my blog is behind.
Because I am behind, I will catch up with a photo dump.

 Birthday dinner with my bro and sis in law and family.

 Loving the nice weather!!!




 Kai and I ran his first 5k..It was so fun! And since I brought my stroller for when he needed breaks we won for the stroller division...(don't tell anyone but we were the only ones in the stroller division :) ).












Well there you have it. Thank you phone, for capturing this lazy Mom's most special moments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment