Here I am in my pregnant glory.
Has six months already gone by? Has it really only been six months?
Both questions seem to run through my head quite regularly :)
This pregnancy has been harder on my body than the others.
I would say I was just as sick...but this time it hasn't fully left and it came with other "issues".
I call those my TMI issues :)
My chest growth has been OUTRAGEOUS...which comes with uncontrollable itching.
My heartburn is burning to a new extreme.
I am tired...always tired. I never felt this with the others and thought it was a myth...NOPE, it definitely is not!
My weight gain is...well, gaining. (Hence the lack of pictures...you can thank my sis for this one)
And my tail bone THROBS!
But amidst all of the yucky parts, comes TONS of amazing moments.
My kids talk about their brother constantly. Draw him pictures, sing to him, pray for him etc.
I get to go through all the newborn boy clothes that I haven't seen in YEARS.
His kicks and jabs and flips help me to remember that this is all very real..which I love.
The Dr visits that I love so much (for real...it's my favorite time of the month) I love hearing him and talking all about our 2nd little boy.
The closeness of husband/father and wife/mother of an unborn child is beautiful.
The name game. Although stressful, I LOVE IT!
But most of all I am just thankful for the little bundle that we were able to create and trying hard to be worthy of him.
So there you have it...an update...and a picture.
I can check that off my list :)
Ash. You look absolutely stunning . You make pregnancy look SO good. Seriously, so so pretty. And nothing is tmi when your pregnant.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a beautiful pregnant woman!! Seriously. You're adorable. And you've really made me excited for our third... jaykay. Good thing that won't be for a loooong while ;) (so I tell myself). Keep looking beautiful and making pregnancy look easy (especially because I know it's not)!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is absolutely stunning! You are a beautiful woman and a great mom. I know this pregnancy has been super hard, but you're a trouper and I'm just as grateful and excited as your kids for this new baby to come! Love you Ash!
ReplyDeleteI just showed everyone at work how beautiful you are!
ReplyDeleteyou look adorable ash!! So glad you guys are doing good. sorry about all the issues- pregnancy is so hard on our bodies- but you make such cute kids, so you have to keep having more!! :)
ReplyDeleteNot sure how I missed this post earlier but...the weight gain is NOT evident, not in any picture I've seen! All these gals are spot on- you are one beautiful pregnant lady :) I'm sorry about the issues, too, and a few I can relate to but not all. With Talmage I felt more of what you describe and it really is draining. Just think- you're almost there!! And I can't wait to hear what name you choose!!! If we have a boy we're in trouble because it is SO hard to think up boy names!
ReplyDelete