Friday, July 4, 2014

A Family Fourth

Today was just awesome.  I love any excuse to get together with family, and a Holiday is just my kind of excuse!  We were able to get together with my brother and whole Osborn family and eat and play,  eat and play...and repeat and repeat again.  

As we got home that night we promised Kai we would go see fireworks (really how can you turn down a HUGE firework show put on by all of the people in Herriman who spend money for us :) ).
So the darkness came, and out we went...and it did not disappoint. Last year, Kai cried through all of them because he was afraid...but this year all he needed was his little fingers in his ears and he was in heaven.
We also took the time to talk to Kai about what we were celebrating...and no matter how many times I say it or hear it I am overwhelmed by how thankful I am to live in such an AMAZING country.

What a GREAT day!!

 Oh boy...I swear this was only 2 seconds after we walked in the door...what in the world!!!


Sports at the Osborn's is always a must and so much fun...sometimes the adults have way more fun than the kids :)



She fell in love with this hammock...so much so, that I really think we need to invest in one and throw out her bed :)  It would save us a lot of room, haha.

Sweet girl asked to take her nap in the hammock...I said she could and shockingly she really fell asleep, so sweet!!


 This kid could jump all day long...and I will let him!

 Cheeser!


 We are totally normal :)

 Love these two so much!











1 comment: