This weekend was Logan and Kai's first father/son Campout.
Logan was excited because this was his first experience with a father/son campout and Kai was excited because #1 He couldn't wait to go camping #2 He was STOKED to have one on one time with his Dad.
Logan was so sweet and rented a car so Avery and I would have a car for our girl time.
Again, Kai was stoked...but poor Avery was heartbroken. I heard "I want Kai man" many times :)
Gosh I love them.
"Daddy, take a picture of me sleeping in a tent!" I still can't help but smile when I think of what a special time that was for them.
I think he could get used to this whole camping lifestyle.
Look closely at those filthy hands...and just guess what happened the second they walked in the door :)
Of course little miss and I had our one little girl time...I wasn't sure if she was having fun or not until I kept hearing her say, "This is so special. Mom and Avery. So special!!" Love that girl~
Overall it was a great weekend of getting to know our little sweets one on one..and remembering just how "special" they are to us.





Mark took David on our wards father/sons campout a month ago. David loved it as well and hasn't stopped talking about :-)
ReplyDeleteAhh....so sweet!!! And Avery is right, so special...for all of you :)
ReplyDeleteI love this! That was so sweet of logan to rent a car! How thoughtful. I love his grimey little hands too! (Kai's not Logan's. Haha). You guys are such an amazing family.
ReplyDelete