Sunday, January 31, 2010

IT'S PAINTING DAY!!!!

We finally had the chance to paint Kai's room and I was super excited! Logan and I had decided that if our poor little baby had to be born in Rexburg, the least we could do for him was create a SUPER COOL ROOM!!! (We love Rexburg, but there is DEFINITELY no place like home!!!)


I was jumping up and down, Kai was jumping up and down...now all we needed to do was get to work!
Washing the walls, getting ready to start!
I love my wonderful "Math Man" he had to get the measurements perfect before we could even start...
The tape was up....
...and the painting began!
This was the wall before we took the tape off...and lets just say I was a little scared about the final reveal!
HERE IT IS!!! WE LOVE IT!
The crib in front of me will be against the painted wall (thanks to Logan's sister Felicity!)
I love him so much, he worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect for Kai!  We love you Kai and we can't wait to meet you!

9 comments:

  1. Kai is quite possibly the luckiest baby ever. That nursery is SO DANG CUTE! Seriously. I can't say it enough. That room is straight out of a baby magazine (and where did you find that hot model posed as a pregnant lady to pose in the picture?) Skype me later and I'll scream and shout some more about how excited I am about that room. Wow. Cute, cute, cute. Good game guys, good game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it love it! What a cute little mommy and daddy making everything perfect for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heck!! that is the CUTEST WALL!!!!!!!!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, SO CUTE!! Love it and love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so completely adorable! I want it as my room!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO adorable!!!!! Man, I wish we could paint at our apt complex! so jealous! You look so good Ash! You're belly bump is so cute!

    I love you too! BUNCHES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so cute! Good job Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the wall! brenda let you paint??

    ReplyDelete