May is a month full of birthdays and today is one of the most special of all because today is my Moms birthday. I just felt that Mothers Day really wasn't enough to share with the blogging world just how much I love this woman! I am the woman I am today because of a Mother who worked hard and took her job as a parent very seriously! From a young age we were taught the importance of serving others, standing up for what we believe in and the importance of family time. As most of you have been able to tell us "McKee girls" are very strong willed, independent and hard working; which are just a few traits I can say are mastered only because of a Mother who taught us well and taught me NEVER to give up on my dreams.
Thank you Mom for being the Woman that you are! I would be SOOO lucky to become like you someday!
~I LOVE YOU FOREVER~
Truly, the greatest blessing I have ever had in my life, was the opportunity to be called Mom! You all made it so easy! I am so blessed! I love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Ash. You look really pretty in that picture. And so does Mom. Just sayin. Love, H
ReplyDeleteYou do have a wonderful mom and I have to say, she did an amazing job! You and your siblings are so precious and I know you make her proud! Love you!!
ReplyDelete