Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth!

Well....its was an interesting Fourth to say the least.  We were planning on being in California to bless Kai but Logan heard back from a job last minute which was SO exciting, so we decided to reschedule his blessing for a later date.  I am so glad that we did because Logan ended up being sick all weekend so Kai and I had EVEN MORE one on one bonding time :)

I love my little boy. Excuse my face...it had been a LONG weekend!

His smiles come more often now and his coo's  light up a room!

Poor sick Logan...he was so miserable and I just tried my best to keep Kai healthy and Logan happy!  Luckily he is starting to feel better and has a lot more energy.

I love love LOVE his chunky little face!

So...although it was a tiring weekend I couldn't have asked for more. And for a little present to his Mom, Kai decided that last night was the night to change from waking up every 2 hours to sleeping in 4 hour stretches. Thank you sweet little boy, I am rested and ready for whatever is coming my way!

2 comments:

  1. David has that same onesie (the last picture)! Hes so stinkin cute...but can they slow down on the growing? Haha.
    And can you email me the pictures of the boys on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, that baby is getting so big! I love his little expressions. I can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete