Things are just going amazing here in the good old 'burg! We are LOVING the nice weather and loving spending time together. Logan started his new job and he loves it and fortunately for us they love him and continue to give him lots of extra hours!!

My baby keeps growing and growing...I just can't help but feel a little sad. This last week I switched him from his little bassinet to his very own room in his very own big kid bed. SO of course I had to document the difference....so this is him before he switched and.....

...here he is after the big switch. Same sweet position but lots of extra room! I thought I would be sad to see him leave our room but we both actually get much more sleep!

I have started watching Jessica (my neighbors 18 month old) again and I just LOVE watching her with Kai. She loves to help him and entertain him with his music on the side of his swing. He is happy and I am VERY thankful for the extra help :)

My sweet boys!! I love them so much! Today was the big Soccer game and unfortunately the Netherlands lost at the VERY end but we still love them and had a lot of fun cheering until the end. Logan assures me that the flag will be down by tomorrow but he says out of respect for the Netherlands we have to keep it up the rest of the day!! haha!

WE LOVE AUNT KIM!! I am so thankful to have Kim in Rexburg, and get to see a little piece of family! She is so sweet to come visit and spend a little bonding time with Kai.

I love her and I love Kai's little BUDDHA BELLY!
Its been another great week and we know there are many more to come!!
So sweet, the move from little boy bed, to big boy bed is a big one, but he looks so comfortable, I feel confident it was the right move! Aunt Kim looks cute with baby Kai!
ReplyDeleteOh wow. I cannot wait to hold that tan little baby when you come in a few weeks. The trip just can't come fast enough! He is such a doll...as are you...and Kim...and Logan! Loves!
ReplyDelete