Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Say Goodbye.....to the Samurai!!!!

Kai was born bald....except for his little "samarai" hairs on the back of his head.  It has bugged me from the start but I thought he would lose it as time went on.... but no...of course not...actually quite the opposite has happened, HIS SAMARAI IS GROWING WITH A VENGEANCE!!! So today was the day, and thanks to Logan it turned out great!

BEFORE: Featuring the samurai!

AFTER: Fresh start, ready for his hair to grow...evenly I hope!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, sweet baby! Samurai or not, his little head is just so perfect! Logan did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Logan...we're contemplating cutting Davids hair because of the little flip he has going, its kind of girly. I hope Kais hair grows all over thickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh, you crack me up!!

    I still don't know how to post a comment using the account Logan created :(

    Need help when you guys get here. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete