aka ORANGE TO THE END!!! For those of you who don't know Logan served his mission in the Netherlands and has gained a real pride for ANYTHING dutch.
Since the World Cup began Logan has added a new addition to our front porch...and to my dismay it is BRIGHT ORANGE!! He promised me one simple thing, as soon as the Netherlands lost, the flag would immediately be taken down....Little did I know, they wouldn't lose a SINGLE GAME!!!! So if you drive by our house you will see, the flag still remains!
Dear Netherlands,
Please WIN and please WIN QUICKLY so that I can once again enjoy my front porch!
Much thanks from Rexburg!
Love,
Your #2 Fan
ha ha ha, i love this post!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so nice. I think my note would be requesting a big L for Netherlands so the flag could peace! Good wife.
ReplyDeletewell hopefully if the dutch win the whole apartment will be painted orange along with maybe one car?? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I drive past your apartment it makes me smile!
ReplyDelete