Thursday, September 23, 2010

4 Months

Weight: 15.3 lbs 65%
Height: 25.8 in. 84%
Head: 17.3 in. 90%

My sweet little baby boy had his Dr appointment today and it was the first appointment I wasnt able to go to...lucky for me Logan was there to save the day and play Mr. Mom! Kai started out in the 90th percentile in all areas but now he's taking his time, which is DEFINITELY helping my back :)

This month Kai has definitely gained more and more of a personality. He has started to have a little bit of "stranger danger" and SCREAMS when he thinks we are leaving him! He is a homebody (just like his mom) and will cry until we walk in the door and then smiles...When Kai is sad...he is REALLY sad. But when he's happy he wants nothing more then to share with you his smiles, laughs and happy movements! Kai still eats VERY often but he is starting to sleep in longer stretches which I am LOVING!

He has not mastered rolling yet but he sure does try hard. Kai really enjoys walks/runs in our running stroller and basically just loves being outside because there is so much to look at!

The biggest change this month is that Kai talks 24/7! Its almost like he just enjoys hearing his own voice...but I don't blame him cause he has an ADORABLE raspy voice!

This month Kai found his tongue and will share it with you anytime, anywhere...and usually that means a pool of drool follows!

He was also able to start eating rice cereal which he LOVES!!! He has been reaching for our food and smacking his lips and so when the day finally came he was pumped!!

After a belly full of rice cereal, Kai was ALL smiles and only cried because he wanted more!

4 comments:

  1. Umm...is he the cutest baby in the world? I'm pretty sure he is. Am I a biased aunt? I THINK NOT!!! He is precious and perfect...and has the most kissable lips I've ever seen. And his face is looking more and more like his Mama everyday. What a little dream boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby, I love good eaters! It's always satisfying somehow when they just love to gobble up their food! Good job baby! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have waiting for this post to see how the rice cereal went!! Im so glad it went well, hopefully he will sleep wonderfully and longer at night now.
    But, this post also makes me a little sad. Here's why...David is bigger, which may be good for you back, but bad for mine :-) Im glad he's growing healthy though! Way to go Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun watching him eat his cereal. He is such a good little eater :) Love that precious boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete