Logans family is BIG into card games...and lucky for me that love was passed on to our family! This week we went to our friends house and the games began. We started out with a sweet and innocent game of Golf! That sweet game turned into a full out fight to the finish...and with that finish the "LOSERS" of the game (aka Kristen and I) were basically begging for a rematch!
The day of the match finally came and the heat was on from the start. Kristen and I were losing just like before but with one card left we were confident that there was no way Logan would draw the card he needed.
AND CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?????
Who knew the game of Golf could be so exciting?!?
So, Logan and Trevor....we are ready when you are??? Third times a charm right???
ha ha ha, i laughed so hard as i read this! I can just hear the screams! Glad baby is a good sleeper, and super glad that your game was so exciting!
ReplyDelete