This semester I babysit my neighbors little girl Jessika on Fridays after work. This has opened up a whole new world of toys for Kai. Seriously the second Kai put his eyes on that attractive doll, he wanted to be the ONLY one to hold it. Poor Jess is SOOOO patient with Kai but we are already struggling with the sharing aspect....which I know is hard for him to understand. Kai also wants to be practically ON Jess 24/7 so she pretty much runs from him the whole afternoon, I am already trying to teach Kai that sometimes girls need their space....its never too early right? :)
Kai is our little walker, he will use pretty much ANYTHING to get him to where he wants to go faster...Thanks to Meemaw, Kai walks around in style and a wall is the only thing that stops him! I am trying to enjoy these last few moments before he's running on his own :(
Well thats it for now....Kai has his 9 month appt. tomorrow so I will post an update!
So cute. He'll be running around before you know it! :) It was so great to see you guys the other night. Send me an email at meagan.fennell@gmail if you would like a blog invite! I'd be happy to send you one. :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I love that he can walk around with his toy - he's so dang cute!
ReplyDelete