So the following chat occurred between two 5 1/2 year old boys sitting at their table "working" on their handwriting...
BOY #1 You really need to go to Church to learn about God and how you should be acting.
BOY #2 I don't even want to go to Church. I NEVER GO!
BOY #1 Well if you don't go, Satan will come into your life. Go home and tell your family you need to go to Church.
BOY #2 Well I want to learn about sharks MORE than I want to learn about God.
BOY #1 God loves you WAY more than sharks do!
So WORLD... I think we can all take a lesson from boy #1....lets stand tall and be proud of what we believe....EVEN IF IT MEANS LEAVING THE SHARKS BEHIND!!!!
This is my all time favorite story - there sure is a good lesson in that story! Boy #1 is a future mission president for sure!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it. Please keep sharing all of your cute, funny kindergarten stories. They seriously make my day (along with pictures of the cutest nephew ever, that is!)
ReplyDeletehaha- that is hilarious Ashleigh!! We really miss you guys, I hope everything is going good for you!! If you're ever in Utah and need a place to stay, CALL ME!!! :)
ReplyDelete