Sunday, February 6, 2011

He's a teething MONSTER!!!!

When Kai got his first two teeth a few months ago we didn't even know he was teething, he was just his normal happy little boy......but this time is a WHOLE different story! Recently Kai goes from two different extremes, EXTREMELY happy to TICKED OFF in point two seconds. He is still into everything and trying to walk more and more everyday, which just means more cuts and bruises on our poor baby!




We quickly realized just how fake his cries were and so, distracting him has become our favorite game!


So the moral of the story: If you are in a bad mood, make this noise and I promise it will turn your day around :) It works for Kai at least!

4 comments:

  1. You were right, that is a guarantee smile maker! What a funny little guy - I'm going to see if new move works on Chase! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! oh my gosh that video cracked me up, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Ash! You guys look like you're having a blast. I was wondering if I could ask a favor. I heard Heather is in New York. I'm going on a cruise out of New York with my Grandpa in September but was thinking we'd go a few days early since I've never been. Would you mind asking (or giving her my email- courtgr2003@yahoo.com) to see where she would suggest as a safe place/neighborhood to stay for two nights? Or what places are a must see. New York is foreign to me and I want to make sure I get an insider's opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even tell you how much his made me laugh :)
    Haha he's just too funny!

    ReplyDelete