Thursday, April 28, 2011

Has it really been that long?????

I am a really BIG fan of date nights...probably because I am a really BIG fan of my sweet husband....but UNFORTUNATELY it has been 11 LONG months since we have been on a date, not that we haven't been to dinner, but never alone. Kai is always my favorite third wheel :) I don't really know what it is....I think I just feel so guilty leaving my sweet boy #2 at home, but (thanks to wonderful Kim) we were able to go out alone and it was so much fun. Not only were we able to talk but we were able to just play and be competitive without worrying what time it was and who's turn it was to change the stinky diaper :)

We started off the night with a delicious Tai dinner. It is a little hole in the wall (which my Dad always taught me are the best) and it DID NOT disappoint. We loved every bite and are already planning our next date around this dinner! YUM!

Logan is the king of bowling. As you can see he is one of those funky bowlers who spins the ball and it somehow makes a strike....beats me how that works :) But I am proud to say that I beat him once out of the three games, that may not sound like a lot, but i was impressed!!!!

Thanks to Kim we had an awesome night! We definitely don't plan on waiting 11 months until the next!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, date nights are a MUST (especially when going through years of school!) You are brave to eat at a hole in the wall...I'm slowly coming around to that idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like the perfect date night, and I must admit I am impressed by Logan's form! Great job on the girl power - I never even get one round where I am in the lead! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the Thai place in Rexburg? If so, it is delish...and a hole in the wall :-) Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea Ashleigh!!! Looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete