Friday, April 8, 2011

TWINNERS :)

Since Kai was born I have heard OVER and OVER again just how similar these boys are...OK lets be honest the comment usually is, "Kai doesn't look anything like you..." but you get the picture :) So this week when Logan would take breaks from studying I would stalk my boys realizing just how identical my sweet boys are!!

THIS WAS NOT PLANNED! Even the way their shirts come up in the back makes me smile...Logan is OBSESSED with Kai and Kai is OBSESSED with his Daddy!

Only the best movie on earth...TANGLED....could keep both of my boys occupied with mouths opened and wide eyes!

And when I was caught, the reaction was exactly the same.... I seriously could not love these boys more.. they make my life SO interesting and SO wonderful!

6 comments:

  1. I love this - they really are twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Ben and Bailey were like that too. There is nothing better than a boy and his dad, well...except a daddy and his girl:) Can you make one of those please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That was such a cute post!
    By the way, we totally love Tangled too! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get what you mean! Haha. That first picture of them crawling is probably my favorite-thus far :-)

    ReplyDelete