After three weeks of interviews (for the same place) we finally got the Apartment Manager job we were wanting. We found out Thursday and were all moved in by Saturday. I can't even tell you how excited we are to be here and to have this blessing in our lives. The apartment is awesome too...it feels more like a home although the size is not much different from our other apartment. So this is life for now, finally setting down!
Thankfully we have Aunt "Immee" in town and she took Kai so that we could move quicker, we love her so much and Kai is pretty much obsessed. She didn't only watch him but she brought him to the park and they got snow cones.



Thank so much Kim, Kai had a blast!
I love all those pictures, thank you aunt "immee" your the best!
ReplyDeletethat last picture of kai is adorable. just sayin. anyways, what apartments are you managing now?
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! What apartments are you managing? We will be back in September-hope to see you guys then!
ReplyDeleteI'm still so sad you moved! But I'm glad you're enjoying it! You guys deserve it.
ReplyDelete