I can't even tell you how much I LOVE being a Mom! I don't think I would have appreciated being a stay at home Mom if I wouldn't have had to leave my baby at home for 9 LONG months! I LOVE being home, I LOVE teaching Kai new things and I LOVE also being a business women as I manage these apartments. I feel SO blessed to have my sweet baby, HOT husband and a secure home to live in!
I know its only Tuesday but I feel like I have a lot to share~
OUR NEW PLACE! Its funny how home changes so easily as long as you have the ones you love! We love it here!
Downstairs Family room
I didn't take pics of our upstairs or downstairs bathroom, cause there is NOTHING special about a toilet, sink and bath....and our room is not pictured because its laundry day, and my room is a mess!
You are such a good mom! I have TRIED to teach my girly signs, but she will have nothing to do with them! She has an attitude!!! That Kai is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLaundry piled in your bedroom? I've never heard of such a thing:) Your place looks cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing space you guys have! LUCKY!!
ReplyDeleteWhat complex are you managing?
ReplyDeleteBrighton Apartments. Its single mens housing.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that little mischievous face has to make you laugh! Or maybe not - I guess it depends on what is in the diaper!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that mischievous face!
ReplyDeleteThe new place looks awesome and congratulations on the new job/place :)
Love that face!!! He hasn't started taking it off in public yet, right? Something to look forward too :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!!