Logan and I once again are going through a miscarriage. We were 7 weeks along and REALLY excited. It had been almost three months after our last miscarriage when we found out the wonderful news. I actually didn't feel nervous at all with this one....PROBABLY because I thought there was no way I would go through another. After our last miscarriage I remember telling Logan that I felt so bad for those poor women who have to go through more than one miscarriage and that it would literally kill me if I had to go through another. But here I am, still very alive and VERY aware of the pain that I feel.
I don't know what I would do without Logan. Throughout the contractions at all hours of the night, he sat with me, rubbed my back and continued to tell me how much he loved me. For those of you that have experienced this, you know, that through this you feel angry, heart sick, and very guilty that you did something wrong. But Logan continues to try and lift both of our spirits. Unfortunately this all happened on his birthday, but instead of complaining (like I do) he stood by me and just let me cry.
I don't know if I will ever receive the answers to all my "why" moments... but I just hope we have good news to come, and other children who want to make it into our home.
Until then, we will continue to snuggle our sweet Kai and thank him for making the hard journey to join our family. We love him so much and want to give him the life/family he deserves!
Your Prayers are REALLY needed and REALLY appreciated!
Ash, I am so so sorry you are going through another miscarriage. I know the pain you are going through but I can't imagine going through it again. Please know, my prayers will be with you and my heart goes out to you. I admire you for how strong you are, even though you may not feel like it. You are truly an elect lady for sure! Hang in there, this baby will make it down to you soon, I promise!!! He/ she just cant wait to come down to his mommy!I love you Ash!Please let me know if you need anything!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Ash! That is very hard! Our prayers are with you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry ash- it really isn't fair to you and logan and kai. you are such an inspiration though- you still recognize the good and continue to be uplifting even though you are going through this horrible loss.
ReplyDeleteOur prayers are with you guys!!
Oh Ash, you said "but I just hope we have good news to come, and other children who want to make it into our home."....I want you to know that those children DO want to be in your home...things just didn't work out that way. Try not to think about them not "wanting" to come into your home...I have not gone through this, so I don't know what to say...but maybe try to be thankful that they don't have to experience Satan and his tactics on Earth. I'd be so grateful to peace out of this Earth life if it meant I never had to face Satan again...you are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteAsh I'm so sorry, I too worry about miscarriage when we start trying for a second baby. But know I love you and you will be in my prayers. All will be well though don't worry!!
ReplyDeleteAshleigh! I'm so sad to hear this. You are such a strong woman and I know you'll be able to come out of this even stronger spiritually! Much love being sent your way!
ReplyDeleteHey Ashleigh! I found your blog from Heather's! I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Having gone through 3 I can say that I know your pain and heartache right now. It has been amazing to me to look at my life when that baby was suppose to be born and realize there would be no way I could have handled having a newborn with other things going on in my life at that time. I then always am reminded that Heavenly Father has a plan and knows what he is doing even though it may be extremely hard for us. Keep your head high, those little ones will bless your home!
ReplyDelete