Have a mentioned lately how much I love this little boy??? Well, let me tell you again! He is constantly making us smile, and growing up so fast!
We have been spending A TON of time outside and LOVING every second of it. I vowed not to complain about the heat, because I know soon enough I will dream of these HOT days :)
I can barely keep up with this kid, Hence the blurry pic.
WARNING...YOU MAY THINK THIS IS GROSS!!!
Lately Log and I have started getting Kai comfortable with his new potty. Yes I know he may be too young to express to me that he has to go to the bathroom, but its never too early to start. This pic was our first attempt. We sat him on it, gave him some books to read and a few minutes later he wanted out. BUT when i picked him up he had gone both kinds of bathroom (haha, I didn't know what else to call it). I censored it so it wouldn't be too nasty for you, but we are so proud of our big boy Kai! And he was SO proud of himself, he kept clapping every time we would talk about it!
So the moral of this story....I LOVE MY LITTLE BOY!
Great job little Kai - you are a BIG BOY!! Gosh, it is going to make potty training a breeze since he already is not afraid to use it!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...love your summer lovin and Kai lovin pics! He is a precious boy, that's for sure!!
ReplyDeleteHe is growing like a weed! So glad he gives you plenty smiles and giggles. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI can't help but notice how handsome he is! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete