TONIGHT WAS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN! We found out about the dance festival and I knew it was something I would LOVE...but I wanted to drag Logan along too :) Lucky for us we immediately found Belgium (where Log served his mission).

I quickly learned that Belgium people are some of the nicest people in the world. I really hope someday we can go visit, because it was so neat to listen to logan speak Flemish with them. I was proud to say that I could understand quite a bit because of Logan.

Me N my boy....we LOVE to people watch!

What a Patriotic little boy!

He clapped at every country as they did their dance and would yell "ooooooooooooooooh!!" it was so cute!

CUTE LITTLE BELGIUM, please send me a plane ticket! OR lots of chocolate!

They did this AWESOME "flag dance"...seriously I am now not only obsessed with their chocolate :)
FIVE MINUTES LATER....A REXBURG STORM BEGAN!!!!

We couldn't run fast enough...we were drenched!

After a warm bath, we were off to bed....VERY happy for such a fun night together!
Wow, that looked like a fun cultural experience! I love to meet new people, and discover the things that we all have in common! Good job guys!
ReplyDelete